The Optimizer wall system provides cut wall components delivered to the job site ready for field assembly with minimal cutting. Plans are designed to determine wall components. Saws cut and label the components for the wall package, and product is packaged and delivered to the job with a field assembly binder.
Design & Optimization
- Designs are plan- and project-specific to ensure we have accounted for all plan revisions.
- Designer will communicate directly with sales team and customer during the process, developing relationships with superintendents and framers to ensure the project goes smoothly.
- With wall and truss designers on staff, we can truly offer a whole house design from crawlspace to truss.
Easy Onsite Assembly
- Packages will be bundled by wall and each component will be labeled, including all stud placement and connection points.
- Packages will be built to be easily transported to the job site, and identified for easy installation.
- Field Assembly Binder will go to the job site with each floor delivery, and includes a general design key, specific wall layout for each wall and total floor layout.
Equipment and Technology
- Two Vekta V5 Razer Saws for cutting plate and cripples and marking all connection locations
- Metra Cut for cutting headers and rake walls
We have the ability to add customized services to help the building project go smoothly, and save time. Extra services include cutting specialized beam, precut knee braces, and more.
Better Framing Systems
- Reduce your building lead times, saving on loan fees and improving cash flow
- Reduce costs by eliminating materials on site, and minimize misuse of product due to cutting issues
- Lower waste/trash costs, due to minimal cutting on site
- Reduce costs paid to framers due to the reduced lead times
- Framers increase billable square footage per month/year due to time savings
- Cleaner job sites
- Consistent and easier inspections
- Reduced saw usage onsite results in a safer workplace and less noise impact on subdivision occupants
- Uniform and Consistent building regardless of framing crew – Homes built per plan
- Homes built per plan
- The ability to continue to build in market growth with less experienced crew and superintendents